WORK WITH US
BUILD YOUR DREAM JOB HERE
Our standing as a global leader in commercial refrigeration reflects the passion and commitment of our people within all levels of our organization. Their commitment, expertise and passion drive Sanden’s ability to innovate, develop, expand and efficiently support its consumers. Respect, commitment, enthusiasm and team spirit are the foundations that support our initiatives, whether we strive for excellent customer service, keeping people safe, crunching numbers or being creative in design, development customer solutions.
- With NC2 or Diploma in Drafting or Auto Cad
- with minimum 2 years of related work experience
- Interpreting project briefs and meeting with clients, engineers, and sales to ensure all blueprints and technical drawings are completed to specifications.
- Producing rough sketches and using CAD software to prepare detailed drawings, plans, and blueprints.
- Visiting sites to gather information, and determine limitations and feasibility of designs.
- Updating software, drawings, and other documents.
- Remaining professional when feedback is delivered, and implementing any changes to drafts as soon as possible.
- Ensuring drawings are compliant with building egulations and engineering principles.
- Communicating potential design issues to engineers and architects.
- Conducting research when required.
- Understands the equations, calculations and written instructions from designers and engineers before beginning a CAD drawing.
- Uses special notations and symbols to give instructions on drawings and blueprints.
- Draws plans for structural foundations and other construction projects.
- Uses manual drawing skills for plans that cannot be computer generated.
- Draws layout of room and building interiors.
- Revises drawings based on instructions from engineers or sales.
- Determines impact of site requirements and building codes before doing drawings or blueprints.
- Visits building sites to collect data for drawings.
- Consults with clients to understand their instructions and to answer their questions.
- Monitors compliance with building codes throughout the construction process.
- Reviews engineering data to ensure compliance with the original design plans.
- Modifies existing drawings.
- Draws illustrations of mechanical systems for manuals.
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy
- Treasury Knowledge & experience
- Finance (SAP) System
- Communication & Listening Skills
- Work Ethics
- Ensure compliance on SCP Finance Policy
- Sending of SOA to Customers & Regional offices
- 100% liquidation of DR/SI – related BIR
- Monitoring of counter receipts
- Cash Collection & Ledger Audit Report
- Posting of Incoming payments
- Monitoring of Creditable withholding Tax on Accounts Receivable
- Ensures payments are properly identified and applied
- Sets AR meeting with Regional Offices monthly to reconcile overdue accounts
- Monthly Collection Forecast Report
- Assists on making follow ups to customer with overdue
- Consolidate & checking of Promodiser incentives
- Reconciliation of assigned account schedule monthly
- Ensures complete and well-managed filing of documents for audit purposes.
- Participate in all company/department activities
- Perform other task that may be assigned by the superior from time to time
Get in touch
105 Makiling Drive, Allegis IT Park, Carmelray Industrial Park II, Km.54 National Highway Milagrosa (Tulo), City of Calamba, Laguna
Phone: Laguna (049) 544 9970-79 / Manila (02) 898 5510
Email : email@example.com